Its been awhile!

Remorce

Hey guys! Man it has been awhile. You all have grown so freaking much! I remember watching you guys grow from 4 servers and 2 games to idk like 8+ servers and over 4 different games! Not to mention the ass load of people that you have now! I mean really! Last time I really hung out with you all it was about 2 weeks after the fallen guys joined up with you stupid little gunship whores :p (which brought your active member count up to what? 20+?) lol. So hows it going? (to those that remember me lol)

On another note. I am no longer playing BF2142 on my macbook! Lol. I now play on my pc and I run at about 60+ fps on medium settings. (could do high but cant see much of a dif)

Also, are you all still obsessed with that fisting crap? I hope you haven't subjected other poor souls to that absolutely horrid video >_> Im still scarred.

[quote1247782768=x=FAST=x]
lol well...can i fist you?
[/quote1247782768]

Hell no you crazy canuck!
Rofl.

Nah, I just know RagingJustice because he likes to fly and I like to gun. One of the nicest guys I've ever met. Plus we both play at odd hours.

The tourny...

Is that like when you make a fist and put it in someone's ass?

Kinda like this: :fisting

I'm just kidding... unless you wanna do it.

Fisting? Fisting, fisting, fisting?? Oh yeah, now I remember. I think Heatsurge is right that it goes something like this :fisting :fisting :fisting :fisting :fisting 073

Back