Is this GTX 1060 a good deal

Looks ok, might be loud with a single fan under full load. Important, don't get the 3GB variants, there are useless.

the price is what hooked me and reviews are excellent about it, just wasn't sure about it being half sized

Biggest consideration is what you're upgrading from. It's not worth it from my 970, but a 1070 for that price may peak my interest. Older than 900 series, might be worth it if you're looking for that lower scope.

Biggest consideration is what you're upgrading from. It's not worth it from my 970, but a 1070 for that price may peak my interest. Older than 900 series, might be worth it if you're looking for that lower scope.
hmm i have a 780 Ti, not sure if this would be worth getting if this 1060 is not as good as a 980 or original titan

I would honestly just get a 1070, its just that much better for the money. 980ti is WAY better than the 1060 and pretty much equivalent to the 1070

I wouldn't say the 980ti is comparable to the 1070. The 1070 exceeds the performance of the 980ti by a lot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also don't forget the 1070 consumes less power, is faster, and supports directx 12 fully. Whereas the 980ti consumes a considerable more amount of power is slower and only supports directx 12.1, and even at that it does not perform very well on directx 12. Just a little tidbit. Read some of the comparison reviews. Another factor is the price point for each. Last time I checked the 1070 was cheaper...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back