Is Overwatch popular? You're damn right!

No I'm quite satisfied. H4wk is just giving me crap because he always does.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Get some squad footage up while I'm away at vegas and I'll post some play of the game footage in the next few days. Squad may be a decent shooter but I think this will appeal to more people. Well, nearly 7 million more people already =p

Ghost and I have been using TS to game still. I'm so ooo not used t9 the in game key and the sound quality isn't what TS gives me... well TS balances the mic volume better than in game I should say.
I bound it to alt, I think it is pretty nice over there.

Get some squad footage up while I'm away at vegas and I'll post some play of the game footage in the next few days. Squad may be a decent shooter but I think this will appeal to more people. Well, nearly 7 million more people already =p
The audience is also less engaged than Squad :)

i fuckin love the game its held up to what i was expecting after the betas i was in and yeah wish there was server control but. also they are bout to drop the ranked competition servers. i wouldnt mind trying to get in on that action id prefer it be with TBG players mastapizaz is in by proxy for this game lol. so if anyone of you others are interested lets try and figure something out

The audience is also less engaged than Squad :)
lol no. im thinking you have not really looked into this game, because its a pretty big deal. Now im not going to compare squad and overwatch because they are different types of games, but I have played both and prefer overwatch for many reasons. With that being said im not sure why both games cant have support here.

I think the throwback only comes from the fact we can't have our own servers whereas other games can. The game is great though. From my time playing in both betas and watching a few twitch streams. I wish I had the game.

I think the throwback only comes from the fact we can't have our own servers whereas other games can. The game is great though. From my time playing in both betas and watching a few twitch streams. I wish I had the game.
so we cant have our own server, so what it saves TBG money! The matches are so short not really a point in having a server, but the option to do custom games is still there if you MUST have a sense of control.

Overwatch = minus kills and does not require a shit bucket. To cartoony for me. BF4 is still my primary game, squad might eventually become it. All Overwatch looks like is WoW in a counter-strike FPS setting.

apples and oranges man. Squad is a tactical shooter, Overwatch is a MOBAFPS

Ok i will say it, I have no clue what MOBAFPS means? it looks like counter-strike in WoW to me. They want it to be a competitive game where people play it to make money if they are good enough. This has been done for years with Counter-Strike? or if you want to call it Counter-Strike:Source. I am glad people who like WoW or cartoony games have found something new other than Team Fortress 2. But I do like somewhat lifelike games, so I am bias. No reason to say a game like Squad that is Alpha right now is not going to be a popular game when it is finished. People have to realize not every "popular or trendy" game is everyone's cup of tea. I played Everquest, Star Wars Galaxies, than tried WoW when it came out when it was pay per month and hated it. I even tried it a few years later when it was free to play and just didn't like the cartoon atmosphere. I just recommend we don't put down other peoples likes or dislikes.

We aren't we are just discussing the differences.

I wouldn't even compare the 2. One is a finished game, on is only an Alpha. They are really not comparable. I played Arma 3 and can compare a lot of aspects of it to Squad. Arma 3 is more like a open world military simulator, which is a lot like Squad, but in Squad it is round based, but more realistic. BF4 is a FPS with huge maps and rounds can last hours depending on the amount of players or game type but there are a lot of things that are not realistic. I can not compare Squad to BF4, Counter-Strike, or Overwatch. It is not finished, so I don't know what to compare it to yet.

Back