Iraq Sniper Attacks US Troops

Air Force wussies....I was Army and made it thru Iraq just fine....helped having 68 tons of tank around me though...hehe

Hey now, I just got back from there and had to fill in as "in lieu" infantry for the Army. Sucked balls being in the Army. Yall are just jealous, we get paid more, shorter tours, and have you seen our women. Damn.

DSC00111.jpg

ANY and EVERY branch of the Armed Forces is honorable--very honorable.
Love of country isn't taught much in schools anymore. You'll surely learn it in the military.
(Go Navy! --we float and fly) LOL

Who gives a shit about honorable, I'd sign up in whatever branch has women like that in it! Besides, they look like they are in need of a good spanking. lolz

if they are military, chances are that they've been spanked regularly ;)

God bless our women in uniform! I wish I'd been in the military when I had the chance! fucky

Ah yes those were the days, sneaking off into helos during a sandstorm. Aint nothing like going at it so hard your sidearm falls out, so to speak.

^^ ROFL, King, if I was your PL, and I found that out I would first give you a shake of the finger, and when the CO turns around give you a High five and a VERY NICE! :{D, giggity goo,

All the branches of the military have their sibling rivalry but I the airforce have the hot women and if you like blowing shit up and sending haji to his 72 virgins, join the Army

Back