Introduction thread, let’s get to know eachother!

TreyD

I’m currently a University student studying interactive digital studies. I ride motorcycles a lot and play games in my free time. I work for a company doing the 3D printing of metal casting molds out of sand. Ask me anything you want about that and I’ll tell you whatever I am allowed to! Those are the big things I can think of at the moment, anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!

I’m currently a University student studying interactive digital studies. I ride motorcycles a lot and play games in my free time. I work for a company doing the 3D printing of metal casting molds out of sand. Ask me anything you want about that and I’ll tell you whatever I am allowed to! Those are the big things I can think of at the moment, anything else you want to know, feel free to ask!
Welcome!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Welcome! Sport bike rider here, except mine is on stands right now with the cold weather. Also a 3d printer, but I print plastic stuff as a hobby

Right now I have an 05 Yamaha R6. Debating what I want to get next. I'm 6' and my back starts to hurt sitting crouched on long rides, so thinking about getting another bike (maybe over next winter) that is a bit more friendly on my back.

What about you?--What do you ride?

I ride a 2014 triumph street triple. Look into some of triumphs modern classics if you want a bike that is more favorable for your back! The boneville and the t120 are fantastic bikes.

Back