Interesting way of dealing with the shit you guys pull on your dayz sa server

Status
Not open for further replies.

afr0n0me

BANNED
BANNED
SO my friends and i were playing, we owned the shit outa you guys so what happens next ? we get kicked/banned for absolutely no reason. Bunch of hypocrites. If you can't hang with the big boys dont fucken play at all. Your server has been reported. We expect the bans to disapear or you will be reported again and server WILL be removed according to dayz sa server agreement. Here's a link to the server hosting agreement incase you forgot.

http://dayzgame.com/downloads/Server_Hosting_Rules_Public.pdf

Bump. TBG seem to be a bunch of butthurt hypocrites. Report and SS sent to your GSP. Get Fucked.

LOL nothing like an angry gamer, maybe mom's got the meatloaf ready... Run along and check now.

Seriously you need to get a grip.

We are the butthurt ones ? LOL funny. Being kicked/banned for owning them is BUTTHURT on their part.

first, i just got home logged in and ran up to the jail look in and wow, like 6 people in the wall. i gave a warning, then banned.
second, are you suppose to be in the wall? and someone had an unlimited ammo?
third, this is not the place to make a ban appeal, try here http://www.tbgclan.com/applicationform/ban-appeal.3/form
last, threats are not welcomed, that will get you nothing.

So he should restate that he and his friends were cheating and winning and got banned and are now butthurt and too stupid to realize the consequences of their actions? I guess I read his statement all wrong. What a douche.

Good-good-let-the-butthurt-flow-through-you-1.jpg

huh? hacking? 6 guys in the glitch? you mean the glitch you guys use as well ? the glitch where we have killed many of your players? that glitch? unlimited clips? huh ? We don't hack never have and never will.

Its cute that you pretend like you're a bunch of saints who don't frequently go in the glitch as well. No one shot out of the glitched area, so lets stop throwing the whole cheater word around like a bunch of naive children. I have already been in contact with your GSP and you will be hearing from them. I suggest you reread your TOS.

well sense you not here for a ban appeal and you want to keep threating and trolling.
all i can says is , have a nice day.

My brain hurts from all the pot calling the kettle going on around here. Big differences from what I recall, and you only killed one of us. The rest were non associated bambies, but hey, ur hardcore right?

I don't even play this game but that's an aside. Why are we still going on about this? You guys glitched, got caught and banned. I fail to see what's so difficult about this situation. I've also seen that you think TBG players are glitching in the server. Tell me who they are and they'll be banned from there as well. Other than that, what's the point of dragging this nonsense out like this?

To TBG - I am sorry everyone, I don't try to be an ass.

to Afr0boned - but come on, are you fucking retarded!?

Hey Check it out:

play stupid games: win stupid prizes.

You got caught glitching and cheating, come cry on our forums about getting the boot and act like dickheads?

LOL Nope.

Go. away.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back