Insurgency Sandstorm servers

Old thread but new info from NWI, next patch will be adding community server XP, which should cause a massive shift away from matchmaking to community servers. Most people want to just stay in the same game instead of getting kicked back to the menu it turns out.

That’s great. I’ll keep an eye out and we can finally start seeding our servers :)

@Matt(FAST) 1.3 dropped and added xp. I think we need to update the settings on our server to enable it if we haven't done so already. Going to be a few days before the community figures it out as it was just a small blurb on the opening screen and kind of hidden in the patch notes.

I already worked on it yesterday they are both good to go. Tried seeding on my own but no luck. Then again I don’t even think players know the community servers are a thing now. I didn’t see a single community server populated yesterday

I already worked on it yesterday they are both good to go. Tried seeding on my own but no luck. Then again I don’t even think players know the community servers are a thing now. I didn’t see a single community server populated yesterday

Yea the mention in the patch notes was pretty small. Hopefully people get the memo sooner or later

I didn't notice an Insurgency Sandstorm server here. So is there one, or have you done away with it?
I have been watching IS on Youtube and it seems like the IS developers are still adding to it.
I have been thinking of getting IS. But hopefully TBG has many players.
I haven't been playing any PC games for quite some time. But IS is getting my attention.
Long live TBG!

holy-necro-batman.jpg

Back