Infantry Only Server

no rules against camping specially 24/7 locker server

but its so bad thought Enemy Team lost by 1300 tickets and still didn't surrender when it was 300-1350 or something only 2 more votes were needed to surrender.......everyone stopped voting..I was on the winning team that time but matches those when enemy has only 1 flag is just a waste of Time :'(

type !surrender and get others to type !surrender.

We aren't making any changes to this server and will not enforce camping as a rule

@x=FAST=x , had a couple regulars PM me an idea for INF only. Since we have light vehicles and possibly change the maps up, making the maps CONQ Large instead of small....I know the server is doing as well as it has in a while, but maybe as a trial run, we make Siege of Shanghai and Flood Zone large to start? Depending on feed back go from there?

Alright...Golmund Railways conquest large is a long walk, but not bad. Is there a way to up the vehicle spawn times for individual maps?

dropped it to 20% it was set to 10000% lol. Light vehicles will spawn every 20 seconds unless that's too quick.

Not that I know of, I hope dropping the value doesn't kill the vehicle part of the server.

Conquest Large on all maps arent that great just sayin.....also been seeing a lot more campers

conquest large is fine, gives a variety of conquest flags and less choke points. I play on this server and im having a lot fun no issues here.

.also been seeing a lot more campers
more??? no way you are new to our INF only server...No way you are new to BF4.....Bf3/4 are catering to gain the COD players...COD=Campers. Has been no more, or less campers of BF4 since day one.

More cap points= more chances to flank :)

For the most part it's supposed to only be china rising. It play firestorm by mistake. I'll have china rising running during prime hours when I can monitor and turn it off at night. Server doesnt populate well with dlcs but during the evening, it's fine.

Back