Infantry Only Maps.

We could do another test run but I wouldn't expect miracles. :/
If we do that, it would need to be set up friday afternoon and through the weekend. It would do well, but then die out late sunday night, and drop through the week. I think the dlc would need to be a weekend thing only...

If we do that, it would need to be set up friday afternoon and through the weekend. It would do well, but then die out late sunday night, and drop through the week. I think the dlc would need to be a weekend thing only...

I agree best time would be friday afternoon - sunday evening.

I really like the effort you put into all the suggestions. Server handliing isnt as easy as it looks, i pretty much know about that. Getting the best possible map rotation is impossible because people are so different. Actually, the whole concept youve been following about your servers is just amazing and is working pretty good. Even the complains in game are pretty low about lag and w/e (im playing as a high pinger with a ping around 150 and dont feel any lag).

I agree best time would be friday afternoon - sunday evening.
If you need some help with maintaining the rotation on the weekends, let me know..I'd be happy to assist. Though would need a crash course on changing lineups correctly.

please test firestorm and caspian too because the same maps get old after a while

yea...firestorm..didnt do too well, caspian did okay, but thinned out the server more times than not.

Caspian we could try again, but any maps we do add, will only work for the server on the weekends.

those first runs are bbrutal. if you get capped out and all your spawn beacons get killed by mavs......it kills the server

Back