Increased smoothness on servers, for 2142

well we can easily test this if we ask a community that’s from Europe. Ask all their members to join a TBG server, at the same time. You could also make it private to make it easier for the test to run without public interference. So having 60 European players at least, playing actively in the game, for a full round at least. And we can prove if any lag anyone including the remainder 4 slot players being from Eastern US. Or even see if it crashes happen. We can disprove or prove this theory to be true.

i hope you dont take this personally. But we have more important things to do than test a server. These server have been here for over a year and 99% of the time nobody says a word about lag in our forums. If you see in game, thats on their own end. The box we have is the best in the market today so i dont think there is anything to be done.

I understand totally, I just wanted to give my suggestion. It wasn't a complaint at all as many took it as a complaint. I love the servers, just I see the server stabiltiy could be improved.

Back