In Ear Headphones

C

cjjeans

I just want to post that I have found the ideal set of in-ear headphones!
I have had the bose, sennheisers, sony, pannasonic, and now skull candy.

Skull Candy's "Full Metal Jackets" are where its at!
They have great sound seperation - great sound quality - good bass - and can be loud!
I don't even have to switch EQ settings from song to song!

d7713da9149ef032732a33a1cdcdd846.image.320x320.jpg

ive got the bose ones
i like em, not gonna buy a new pair
im not as much of an audiophile as you are i suppose

I had the bose - I liked the quality - but I can hear everything going on around me too - which is bad. they weren't loud enough for me either.

nothing like standing on the subway platform and hearing all the trains screech past you! its annoying!

I have Sennheisers now for my wireless setup on my TV. They sound ok. I might have to look into these. I know they sell some skull candy items at best buy. I'll look to see if they're carried there. I have my rewards points to think of.........lol

yea the bose are really good quality imo, and im not usually in places with a lot of background noise. they definitely let in a lot of outside sounds, but im fine with it :)
and theyre plenty loud for me

I use a kick ass Rocketfish (that's right, rocketfish) headphones for gaming. The ipod has a hipster pair of skullcandy. But the best pair of headphones is the Grado Sr60s at work. They are open air headphones, sick noise quality and comfy as hell, I'd highly recommend them.

Open Air Headphones? What will they think of next. I need in ear for my travels in NYC every day. If I dont - I hear the homeless people on the trains asking for money - the kids screaming - the business men talking - the young people from staten island coming into the city in droves going to night clubs - the bing bong of the doors opening and closing - the screech of the subway on the rails - etc.

If these earphones r as good as u say, then its perfect for NY. I understand u.
You forgot to add Chinese in subway, they always yell when they talk. from one end of the train to another.
Im not racist or anything but they are annoying 003

[quote1233076862=EvilCutie]
If these earphones r as good as u say, then its perfect for NY. I understand u.
You forgot to add Chinese in subway, they always yell when they talk. from one end of the train to another.
Im not racist or anything but they are annoying 003
[/quote1233076862]

Open air headphones have been around forever, they're classic studio equipment, oldschool stuff.

The best headphones I have heard so far in my life are the Sennheiser PX100's (don't get the PX200's - they're completely different - closed and I think have crappy noise cancelling).
http://www.sennheiserusa.com/newsite/productdetail.asp?transid=005206

Even bigger headphones have not come close to the balanced response and pure enjoyment I've had from the PX100's. The Sennheiser HD201 are REALLY cheap, closed, but really big and they sound pretty good as well.

I use the PX100's to listen to music while traveling to/from school every day and just about when I travel anywhere... They are open-air though.

I've heard really good feedback on the Grado SR60 falcon mentioned, but haven't had the chance to hear them yet. They're probably really good as well...

Back