In defiance of your own stated rules -

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't hit the Artillery. He hit the back of the base. If I aim at a guy that is on the outside of the base with a tank and the tank shell goes into the base and kills someone I am wrong.
It might be an accident in which I would say hey man I'm sorry it wont happen again if I got banned... but I would still be wrong. So where ever you were aiming at, you didnt hit. You hit the back of the uncap.
It is as simple as that. You were wrong.
Say I was wrong I would do it again and I will lift your ban... It is as simple as that.

Even though I saw the cruise missile path hit the artillery and got points for killing a man and destroying a vehicle and the missile was outside your base. I'm sorry I must have misfired and someone happened to blow up the vehicle and I got points for it.

Tyco agree to keep your comments to yourself in server chat and I will lift yours. I know in all of your 35 hours of experience in BF4 1nd 143 hous in BF3 you are the be all, say all, know all do all about how to run a server. But keep it to yourself.

If you thought I was kidding about this not being about getting the ban lifted, you're wrong.
If you think taking the time to look up my Battlelog and cite my stats is going to rattle me, you're also wrong.
Nothing I did was against the rules, so nothing would have to change. You just didn't like what I had to say about you abusing my friends. And since you generally warn people before bans, going by other posts on the topic, if Loco had been warned to begin with we could have sorted this out on the server. Not sure why you felt that jumping straight to a ban several minutes after the 'offense' was the best way to handle things, but apparently having played more Battlefield than me makes you better at interacting with people?

You trashed the server. And refuse not to refrain from future comments of this sort.
Feel free to play in our other servers. But if I catch you trash talking the server again. I am going to stretch your ban across ALL TBG servers.
Thank you.
Thread Locked.
And don't spam the forums. I will ban you from the website.
If you have a change of heart, and wanna play in the server PM me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back