In defiance of your own stated rules -

Status
Not open for further replies.

TychoVelius

My friends and I were just banned from your server (by all means keep the ban, there's hundreds of servers out there) because my friend, as commander, fired a cruise missile into the uncap.

Against the rules you say? Normally, yes. But he fired at, and hit, the mobile artillery, which was actively firing from within the uncap. Elsewhere on these forums I have read that if you are firing out of the uncap, you are fair game. When my other friend asked why our commander had been banned, he was told that he had attacked the uncap. When he protested that he was only firing on the active mobile artillery, the admin banned him as well. Someone asked what kind of admin they were, and were told to relax and play the game. Justifiably annoyed, I answered "Relax and play a rigged game, where the admins ban you for playing it? Seems legit. Take a shower and wash off the salt."

The reply was this thoughtful and appropriate gem.

Again, I don't really care about the ban. We'll play elsewhere. But your admins are your public relations, and this isn't a good face.

Who banned you for this? You're absolutely correct that if they're firing out of an uncap they're fair game. We'll gladly lift this ban and make sure this is clarified with our admins.

Iguanadon was the one talking to us, but he insisted he wasn't a banning admin, so I have no idea.

The specific server was -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME STATS, and we are Locoroco022, PmGaming14, and TychoVelius.

Give me a few to look into this and I'll find out who it was.

The specific server was -|TBG|- AIR MAPS CONQUEST | TBGCLAN.COM | GAMEME STATS, and we are Locoroco022, PmGaming14, and TychoVelius.

Got it, and found the banning admin, it was Silent1_1974. Thanks for your patience, and I'll ask you to hold while I get this sorted.

Last edited:
[13:32:29] TychoVelius > Relax and play a rigged game where the admin kicks you for playing the game. Seems legit.
You know what... one thing I can't stand is a fucking liar.

I was the admin.
Appeal denied.
The MAA wasn't in the uncap...
You guys had the MAA, there is only 1 and you had it. It was in between C and A. I know because I was in the attack jet rocketing it.
I will not let you trash the server to our face.
Have fun in the hundreds of other servers.
And like I said in the message... FUCKOFF

PS. Rule of thumb for future reference, It is not wise to intervene and add fuel to the fire when an admin is trying to admin.
Tell your buddy his appeal is denied as well.

Last edited:
Hi, this is Locoroco022. I was commander having fun and commanding people and winning when I noticed that an enemy was outside the map using the vehicle to bomb our units so I did what someone who wanted to save their teammates would do and cruise missiled it. After that I continued to play and a decent amount of time after I was banned. Why would I be banned for destroying something firing on my team? Should I leave it there and let it rain hell on my squadmates? The server was fun to play on but getting banned randomly is really annoying especially when your doing very well in a match.

You cannot cruise missile the base unless you are being engaged. You guys had the MAA. I know this cause I was attacking it.
The mobile artillery was outsid the base. The cruise missile landed IN the UCAP.
If you guys just came here And said Hey I fucked up I won't do it again it would be a different story. You are not entitled to play on this server. And you will never play on TBG servers if all your going to do is trash them. Matt5p was on the outskirts of the the first flag.The Cruies Missile landed at the back of the uncap. This is not allowed. You intentionally Bombed the uncap where all the vehicles spawned. Just say I fucked up and won't do it again and I'll lift your ban. As for your buddy, he is going to have to agree to keep his mouth shut over chat.

Last edited:
You cannot cruise missile the base unless you are being engaged. You guys had the MAA. I know this cause I was attacking it.

Did I not just say that I saw it bombing my team so I got rid of it? It was attacking us. Stop lying please, I know what I saw.

What was it then, the LAV-AD? There was something in your base firing out, PmGaming went over and tried to hit it with an RPG but it was sitting off the edge of the map and he couldn't get close enough. Loco only had an icon to go by, because it was his first time commanding.

Sorry for jumping in, but I think one side is talking about the Mobile Anti-Air and the other side is talking about the Mobile Artillery (rocket launcher), just clarifying.

Either way the Missile landed at the back of the uncap no where close to Matt,
You bombed the uncap to get easy kills man, its as simple as that.
Just don't do that shit.
And you guys said MAA in chat.

So, you're standing by the fact that you banned him for destroying an active combatant? Or did that fact somehow disappear in the narrative?

I only cruise missiled once outside the map to hit that and the rest went to you guys storming C. Your making stuff up at this point I only killed one guy and that was the man in the Mobile Artillery.

Why would I make it up... To keep a good player out of the server. Your stats are SHIT... http://bf4stats.com/pc/Locoroco022, because you killed me??? I was In a jet. No way you could have killed me.
I have nothing to gain. All I am doing is enforcing server rules. And banning another ass hat for trashing the server.

He didn't hit the Artillery. He hit the back of the base. If I aim at a guy that is on the outside of the base with a tank and the tank shell goes into the base and kills someone I am wrong.
It might be an accident in which I would say hey man Im sorry it wont happen again if I got banned... but I would still be wrong. So where ever you were aiming at, you didnt hit. You hit the back of the uncap.
It is as simple as that. You were wrong.
Say I was wrong I would do it again and I will lift your ban... It is as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back