I'm not a big rap fan but...

in the song "till i collapse" eminem named his own list of rappers: reggie was first. reggie aka redman

How have I not seen this GEM here before?
The Rappin' Duke (1984)

How have I not seen this GEM here before?
The Rappin' Duke (1984)

now I have that laugh stuck in my head: dah haa dah haaaaa; dah hugh hugh dah dah haaa

I think 2pac mentions this guy in his "Old School" song but I haven't heard him until now

WTF! No Tupac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yall should be ashamed of yourselves. The best and brightest. IMHO until he got blasted. Not perfect but who is. RIP. Shout out to Snakebabies and Mex for Immortal Technique promo. Yall might want to give kinto sol a listen and don't forget Kendrick Lamar. As they say this aint your Abuela's civil rights movement!!!

WTF! No Tupac!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yall should be ashamed of yourselves.

haha of course 2Pac would be in this, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Bone Thugs n Harmony, all are a given, I'm trying to show artists not as known. We also need females up on this. Queen Latifah, Lauryn Hill, Lady of Rage, Missy Elliot all should be here but keeping with the not-as-known thing:

her reply to Kendrick Lamar's "Control"

contrary to popular belief, some rappers use real instruments

Hopsin I will listen to on occasion. I mainly listen to rock 99% of the time. I do however listen to only old school rap when I feel like it. Notorious BIG, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Crucial Conflict and Do or Die. All the new "Rap" is more Brittany Spears kind of shit. I also like ODESZA and Fauz Tales.

Anyone that's into this kind of music will love this song with a nice headset.

One of my favorite Bone songs, even though everything they put out is awesome.

Classic Do or Die, Alpha and Omega

Last edited:
This thread is relevant to my interests. I've started listening to some English hip hop artists of late, although I'm not a fan of horrorcore, the metaphors spit by Rhyme Asylum make them special. Since it was antiracism that brought me to this server/clan in the first place, I think it fitting I introduce you to a track that slays.
Rhyme Asylum "The N Word"
It's a brutal play on words from start to stop, in the same vein as the old "Alphabet Track Murders" etc.

@Chocolate_Ch3rry aww man I haven't heard of Crucial Conflict in years, I'ma have to check them out again

Anyone that's into this kind of music will love this song with a nice headset.
my reply video to that

One of my favorite Bone songs, even though everything they put out is awesome.
I don't really like that song but I'm a big Bone Thugs fan haha I would memorize their lyrics in middle school (mid 90s) & people thought I got high. I didn't even know that's what they were rapping about or what it looked like but years later I blew more smoke than a broke down muffler, these days I do too actually. I'm taking a break from the alcohol.

Classic Do or Die, Alpha and Omega
the production sound all dark like that reminds me of Brotha Lynch Hung

@Soulzz I guess this is techno, not trance but I like both. he's actually rapping words!

Back