I'm in WTF land

sixer9682

I turned on my pc last night and noticed about an inch of water was gone from the reservoir, then I noticed a drop rolling down the side of the reservoir and then I noticed a hairline crack in that bitch up near the top which...super glue to the rescue!

This morning I grabbed a shower before work, got out and was drying off and there's like an inch of water on the floor of the bathroom. I went to get more towels and noticed it's in the bedroom and the entire closet area. Long story short, shop vac to the rescue, it was about 15 gallons which makes sense as I took a 15 minute shower with a 1gpm flow rate on the shower head.

Now the kicker is where the fuck did it all come from? The shower drain? isn 't that underground. There's no sign of it going through the wall like a burst pipe.

Anyway, twice in about 12 hours with the fucking water from nowhere I'm in WTF land. All I can say is thank god for super glue and shop vacs :)

Oh, on the plus side my closet smells nice like my soap and the water was warm to stand in while using the shop vac ;)

20170621_102037.jpg

Last edited:
Turns out the drain stop had come out of the drain pipe and the water fell under the tub and leaked out from underneath the bathtub...fortunately all tile in the house.

Back