If you have long load times in Squad, check this out.

tongobongo

From OWI :

Greetings Community!

I wanted to provide an update for users who are having issues with load times / loading into servers. We are aware of this issue and we are working to resolve it. The issue seems to be mainly affecting users who have less than 12GB of RAM and or run squad on an HDD. This may also affect users who have upgraded their own hardware from an HDD to an SSD and have not fixed their page file.

For the group of users who have decent pc specs and an SSD please make sure your page file is set to your SSD and not any HDDs you may have attached.

To do this open your start menu and type "This PC" right click the option that shows up and select "Properties" In the new window that shows up on the left side select "Advanced system settings" In the new window click on the "Settings" button under the "Performance" header. In the new window click the "Advanced" tab Click the "Change" button under virtual memory Make sure your SSD is set to "System Managed" Hit OK and reboot your system.

If this does not resolve your issues please know we are working on the issue on our end as well.

Long load times over 2-3 minutes? I'm getting long load times, but not that long I think.

sorry to say but i truly dont know what squad is or what it means....i take it its, its own game right???

yes, a quick search yields your answer :)

Back