I want someones HEAD!!!!!!!!!!

Sgt.SID

Donator
I would like to thank BP for messing up the gulf and my near future. Because when this is all said and done and thay have some ungodly big bill from all this. All there going to do is raise gas so high to cover their dumb asses! I blame local gov. for not inforcing the rule and regulations already in place so this shit don't happen!

I want some real head, I should be getting some tonight if all goes with this chick I met last night.

I want some real head, I should be getting some tonight if all goes with this chick I met last night.

Ya ya should have saw that one comming with a title like that ;p But good luck. But watch this is going to reflect on us in a bad way! And what did you do for it? Nothing but wake up and meet some broad. Their just going to make you pay for it at the pump! I hope you woman don't like to eat much because you car is going to cast to much to make it to dinner.

I am disappointed because we have quite a bit of BP stock and this will certainly either fuck up its value or cost us dividends. So much for retirement on a golf course in Hawaii. Probably going to be a trailer in the hollers of West Virginia now.

I think BP is gonna help out alot with the celan up, I'm sure they don't want a repeat of the Exxon Incident, I mean so what they are teh 2nd largest OIl Company, but they have many eviromental friendly countires that buy from them and don't think that would bode well with them.

(Soldier is "bode" spelled right?)

I think BP is gonna help out alot with the celan up, I'm sure they don't want a repeat of the Exxon Incident, I mean so what they are teh 2nd largest OIl Company, but they have many eviromental friendly countires that buy from them and don't think that would bode well with them.

(Soldier is "bode" spelled right?)

Yes bode is spelled right but the following aren't:

alot = a lot
celan = clean
eviromental = environmental
countires = countries

I was going to keep my mouth shut but since you asked. :emot15:

Btw start using FireFox, it has a built in spell checker.

Have you ever read the safety guidelines for those rigs? And how they can't find the 11 bodies? And that the explosion happens only days after Obama announces new drilling? Corporate sabotage.

I read through all the immensely detailed safety guidelines for that rig online. There are five of them and together its pretty damn impossible for an explosion of that size to happen with those guidelines in order. And where are the bodies? 11 bodies are missing. To give you an idea about how good we are at finding bodies, we found the bodies of the people who blew up on the Challenger space craft. Who stands to lose a ton of money, trillions of dollars in fact, if America continues forward with its new drilling policy? OPEC. Why can't they find the bodies? They took them because they were likely shot full of holes. Then they blew it up. Who has the money to hire professionals? Foreign oil companies who don't want to see America become independent from their product. What do those Arab countries have to export if not oil? Camels? Rugs? Not much. They need us to buy their oil. Look up my 'conspiracy theory'. It makes sense.

Not to change the subject, but Renno, was Spartacus fucking awesome or what???? Cant wait for season 2! (Gonna miss Domina's big ole nipples though! lol)

Boon this happened a day after some environmental holiday or something too. Happened to be listening to Coast to Coast the other night and someone called in and said that. Not sure if its true, but would help explain a lot.

Boon this happened a day after some environmental holiday or something too. Happened to be listening to Coast to Coast the other night and someone called in and said that. Not sure if its true, but would help explain a lot.

I'm not sure either, but if they found evidence to support such a claim, I wouldn't doubt it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it. I mean, we've found explosive devices all over the U.S. the last couple days. Why couldn't the rig be the start of it? Everyone knows that many of those Saudi princes and other Arab leaders funnel oil money into terror. Why not? Chances are it's probably about money and not religion, but in today's turbulent times who really knows.

I'm not sure either, but if they found evidence to support such a claim, I wouldn't doubt it. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it. I mean, we've found explosive devices all over the U.S. the last couple days. Why couldn't the rig be the start of it? Everyone knows that many of those Saudi princes and other Arab leaders funnel oil money into terror. Why not? Chances are it's probably about money and not religion, but in today's turbulent times who really knows.

SOme fuckers tried to blow up Viacom, they think it's related to South Park depicting Muslims in a negative mannor. And your theory about missing bodies does seem logical. Shit, looks like a new aspect of the oil war just got stirred up again....

See? We need to just glass all those countries. They are full of terrible people and only one natural resource that can be found other places in the world. Gas 'em or glass 'em. I'm all for it. Killing our people, polluting our waters, and trying to destroy our freedom of speech and way of life. Kill them all. Anyone read about what the middle east was like before Islam? It was one of the greatest centers of learning and prosperity in all the world, even greater than Europe and China. As soon as Islam, and that stupid prophet they tout as a god, showed up everything went to hell. Now their countries have nothing to offer the world except for oil and that won't be there forever.

See? We need to just glass all those countries. They are full of terrible people and only one natural resource that can be found other places in the world. Gas 'em or glass 'em. I'm all for it. Killing our people, polluting our waters, and trying to destroy our freedom of speech and way of life. Kill them all. Anyone read about what the middle east was like before Islam? It was one of the greatest centers of learning and prosperity in all the world, even greater than Europe and China. As soon as Islam, and that stupid prophet they tout as a god, showed up everything went to hell. Now their countries have nothing to offer the world except for oil and that won't be there forever.

Agreed, its tough to make a call like that because the people in the name of Allah, are not real muslims. there are people in the middle east who like Americans and American culture.

The Middle east has caused SO many problems in the world throughout history, but fear not because when that we finish our Fusion reactor in france, the one that will literally give us the energy of the sun than we can say "fuck the Arabs" and they can go eat sand.

Im much more worried about our pussy ass president who 1. bows to china and 2. fails to commit the appropriate efforts to STOP Iran by any means possible.

United States soft power is very tricky in the middle east, whom only adhere to violence.
Soft Power did'nt work in WWII with Japan and look what we had to do. True it was a different situation, But I guarantee that if Iran finishes their nuclear warhead, and we have an "Arab bomb" imagine the possible outcomes constructed out of the following variables:

Iranian Nuclear Weapon
Western Dependence on ARAB oil.
Israel, or should I say The Assyrian Gulf.
The Straits of Hormuz
Failure of Nuclear proliferation

If Iran gets that weapon our Foriegn Policy soft power if fucked. and guess what were gonna have to do next?

Anyone remember Operation Desert Storm?

Back