I need a 'Free' Video card please for a friend

ChromeLightsaber

Honorary Member
Put it this way, he is rockin the nVidia 8800GTS

Do any of you have an old 200/400/500 series card sitting around, that won't fetch anything on eBay.
I'll pay for shipping to Arizona.

you mofo!!! hit me up brah! my bro in law up the street has a pair of 550s he could probably have. just pick them up from me. Maybe u me and craig could meet up with a "Soulzz is gay" poster for a bite and exchange

Does it need to be nVidea? if not I have a older model AMD Radeon HD6870. Otherwise, i have even older nVidea 7900 GTX's he could run in SLI i can offer.

Does it need to be nVidea? if not I have a older model AMD Radeon HD6870. Otherwise, i have even older nVidea 7900 GTX's he could run in SLI i can offer.

AMD is fine....the 6870 is perfect..
How much?

Dude is getting a divorce and just got forced into 'medical retirement' so I said I'd ask for him.

So this is the unit and it is practically brand new:

51DjE6-2%2BlL.jpg

I swapped it from a guy who was a bit miner who never even used it nor did i as i had already just built the current rig i'm using now. I'm only looking for fair value and this is an ad on amazon for the same make/type of video card:

http://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-Rade...6&sr=1-5&keywords=gigabyte+AMD+Radeon+HD+6870

How about for $100 plus you cover the shipping & handling? Does that seem fair? but instead of sending me the funds how about you send it to @Blitz who is going thru some tough times right now financially due to his douche-bag employer letting him go after he got hurt at his job?

I'm going for $free.99..

that shit is goin around.. i lost my job of 5 years on Aug 4th

damn @Cleveland_Steamer just seen how you wanted to offer that card i appreciate it but ive not lost my job was just out for 3 weeks i go back tomorrow and its gonna be rough but yes 2 injuries within 2.5 months hurts the bank. ive been in worse situations. take me a few to get back on my feet (literally)

I have a EVGA 260 I could possibly steal from an old system that's just collecting dust.

I may have a 460 still sitting around from my last machine that I'll gladly let go to someone in need. Let me make sure it didn't end up in the garbage this afternoon when I get home from work.

I have an older card as well. I'll have to look at it after i get back from my charter trip.

Ok I have a PNY 460 GTX that I am happy to let go. I was hanging onto it as a back-up in case my 980 GTX shit the bed, but at this point I would end up just having Amazon bail me out anyway. PM me whatever shipping info I need.

I've got a HIS IceQ HD7950 boost state laying around from my last build. If you can't work anything out with anyone else, lemy know.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Back