I may be the worst sniper ever!! BF2142

SwagDawg

God, I suck at sniper. I feel like it takes forever between shots and I miss a lot. Been playing with the assault kit since I started and now I'm trying the recon kit... I've gotten pretty good at assault, once I found out that I can switch to single shot as opposed to full auto. However, sniper is freakin hard. I've tried camping a defensive spot, results being I hit once then miss then get destroyed. I've tried moving around a lot but usually get killed looking for a good spot.

What's the secret to snipping??

never stay on the same place for too long and if is a long shot you need to compensate so aim little bit above of the target, works for me good luck

If you were a member you could enroll in my sniper course.
Shoot to kill. always head shots. if you cannot get a head shot do not give away your position with a body shot.
Moving around is only necessary after a kill or 2.
Never ever shoot from the peak/top of a hill.
If you see other snipers and want to roll with them, Never do things to give away their position. always stealth to their position.

If you were a member you could enroll in my sniper course.
Shoot to kill. always head shots. if you cannot get a head shot do not give away your position with a body shot.
Moving around is only necessary after a kill or 2.
Never ever shoot from the peak/top of a hill.
If you see other snipers and want to roll with them, Never do things to give away their position. always stealth to their position.

Well, stealth isn't an option at the moment because I have no unlocks in my recon kit. All i have is the basic rifle and a few general abilities. I'll try and get better at head shots, that seems to be the key for now.

Thanks

BTW my trial period will be over at the start of July...

I will vouch for Rayzor's sniper course! Helped me loads and I generally hit just what I want to. My only issue is long range 280+ and they are much higher or lower than me. Then I may need a couple of ranging shots.

Rayzor's training made it possible to get infiltrator pins at will. I have gotten one in as few as 6 shots, so he does know his shit. If I am in, I will roll with you on sniping, especially if we are on PAC, since I hate being a transport whore with that pig of a machine.

Now, if only Rayzor had a cure for the rubber knife my life would be perfect.

sniping

When do you play?

I can try to help in a game if i am on a 2142 server.

Back