I have ban Bomond

Shadow0357

I have Ban Bomond from Suez Server for not following the rules "NO fighting/flying commanders". I warn both commanders, then Bomond didn't heed my warning then I warned him again. But he kept on disregrauding my warning, he was Flying the Airship and fighting with the airship, so I ban him from SEUZ server..

You know, Arturo, you could always put down that BC2 and play a little 2142 with us. I promise Fallen will be nice with his knife, Samson wont run over you too many times in the APC, Bureau with the tank, CrazyDog will only Ganz you a bit, PureEvil... you get the picture. Got to bring that shotgun back on here once in a while.

You know, Arturo, you could always put down that BC2 and play a little 2142 with us. I promise Fallen will be nice with his knife, Samson wont run over you too many times in the APC, Bureau with the tank, CrazyDog will only Ganz you a bit, PureEvil... you get the picture. Got to bring that shotgun back on here once in a while.

I tried, but I was really bad at playing. amazed me on how the different styles BF2142 is to BC2.

Look at that list! Thugs and Hooligans...:)

...............................................................(and I know who they are) :)

Yes, thugs, hooligans, and quite a few miscreants! It is still fun, though.

Back