I Am Outraged By The Conduct of This Site's Administrators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killstreak1215

I hope this is the right place to post.

Here's what happened: Late Monday night I was playing on the BF3 24/7 fly maps server. I was attacking a chopper with a jet, and the chopper and myself moved in such a way that I could do nothing to avert a collision. I promptly apologized for the mistake in the chat. The chopper pilot, Admin TcRENNO, proceeded to call me, among other things, a "fuc*ing assh*le," and "fagg*t." I continued to apologize, sighting that his conduct was rather unprofessional and completely unwarranted. He responded by daring me to report him, and then admin killing me. Figuring this was a serious breach of clan conduct, I used the "contact us" link to send an email to the site's admins asking for an explanation and help.
This is what I got in reply:

(CUT BY FAST)

After all that, I get a lousy excuse and a redirect. I feel like I just wasted 2 hours of my time talking to a bad customer service agency. Is this really how TBG operates on a day-to-day basis? I feel cheated, disrespected, and ignored.

EDIT

Looks like I'm banned from the server now for trying to report something I thought in my mind needed attention. Reason: "DO NOT LIFT RENNO."

Look, I just want to play on your server and not be cussed out or disrespected. I am truly saddened that doing the right thing gets me banned. Oh, and my ID is Exla357, not Killstreak.

Well, if you have a complaint about one of us, you really shouldn't be afraid to hide it from every other member of the clan. This IS how things go here, if you have a problem with us, say it and we might be able to resolve it. If you hide it from us, there is no way we are going to solve it.

I wasn't trying to hide anything, I was just having trouble registering, and in my mind it was a pressing problem, so I figured I would contact the head admins and then figure out my registration and post the next morning, which I did. I just don't appreciate being banned from your servers for trying to report a problem I had with someone. It doesn't make sense to me why I am the bad guy here. I'm the victim, and all I want is an apology and access to your servers. I'm sorry if I didn't make myself clear before, but I understandably wasn't in the best of moods.

Alright, but still, you need to follow the system. Make a Ban appeal and it will be reviewed.

I cannot post the full log at the moment but you are leaving something out here.

2012-08-14 08:24:02 | From TcRENNO to Team2 Squad3: @yes
2012-08-14 08:24:00 | From Server to TcRENNO: Did you mean @kill Exla357-US-?
2012-08-14 08:23:59 | From TcRENNO to Team2 Squad3: @kill exla
2012-08-14 08:23:51 | From Exla357-US- to all: dont steal our helo
2012-08-14 08:23:37 | From TcRENNO to all: you stupid fuckl
2012-08-14 08:23:32 | From TcRENNO to all: really

Where is your prompt apology? This sure looks like you rammed on purpose, something others saw and related on TeamSpeak, then told the person you rammed not to steal the chopper. Since ramming is prohibited from the server you were killed. While you may not like the language used, and there is merit for your being killed as this looks like an intentional ram. And there was no "prompt apology" but rather your stating it was an accident after you told Renno he was a poor sport for killing you for a ram. Yes the language was harsh but you rammed a jet then stated don't steal our helo. What are we supposed to believe here?

You cant prove the connection there. All i was doing was attacking the chopper and accidentaly hit it. I was trying to attack it and didnt get out of the way in time. You left out the part where i said it was an accident.

Look i said in the chat it was an accident. I actuall did fire my minigun at you. I never said i was a good pilot. Also ramming happens all the time on that server and nobody gets banned. I am sorry if you thouht i meant to ram you. I just would like you to apologize for calling me a faggot. I apologize for ramming you even if it was not my intention.

No I did not leave that out. You did not say anything about it being an accident until after you were killed by Renno (after taunting him) and asked why, he said because you rammed, then you said oh, it was an accident. If I were flying (a scary thought) was rammed, then the other person said don't steal our helo I would assume it was intentional and I would have kicked you from the server. Be a little more forthcoming and I would be more sympathetic, but trying to make it look like Renno was abusing his admin when he was patient (if a touch colorful) does not sit well.

We are not offering a product, we are giving our services (i.e., servers) away for free; ergo, we (the contributing entity) waive "your rights" (as you have none) for bitching and your feeling of entitlement to our services.

If you want to play on the servers, as you have stated, just say sorry...it won't happen again...and end this.

I cut your screenshots because whatever i or soulzz sent to you by email, that is confidential. Why you go around here and share to everyone when it proves absolutely nothing?

First of all i didn't have the intel, and I know Renno can be blunt with idiots. I gave you a generic response until we can figure out what went on.

In my opinion, you are looking to troll, the fact that you took screenshots of two founders intial comments via email does not make me very happy and question your intentions coming on here. And after reading the chatlogs definitely does not help you at all.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back