I Am Nuttcaze!

XX_NUTTCAZE_XX

sign_new.gif

Hi all and Yes "I Am Nuttcaze!"
smiley-whacky110.gif

Just figured I'd give you guys a bit of info about myself.

Gaming - I used to be big into racing games but after the release of PS3 and X-Box 360, I got out of gaming all together....Until I saw BF2 at my friends house. I had never seen such a cool game with soo many features. Needless to say I was hooked from the first time I tried it. But as I was new to pc gaming, there was a bit of a learning curve as far as how to actually get my comp to run games. I remember buying the game, installing it but it wouldn't work. Went to my friends house and asked him, he was like "you realize you need a video card right?". At the time I was still a PC Noob so I had no idea what to get, went to Circuit City (when they were still open) and spent $150 on a crappy ATI card but it did get me gaming so I can't complain. After upgrading to a new comp I moved into 2142 when it was released. I had actually got to do the beta testing for 2142, very cool. Me and my friends formed our own clan called *PHC* or Pot Head Crew. We were very active and had alot of very good players, but because of that we had to get our own server cause anytime more then 3 of us went into a server and started killing everybody (enemy team) we'd get accused of cheating and get banned, but we never cheat, we were just good. One of my friends was for a time the #1 US player, another got the highest rank you could (for 3 weeks) and I even got inside the top 900 for commanding. I love to command but I really love rampaging with Tanks and APC's. Although my neighbors hate when I use the APC's cause I have the volume and bass turned up so when that cannon starts going off, all you hear is "boom, Boom, boom, boom", just awesome to feel the bass, lol. Well I can't wait for BF3 and thats what brought me back to BF2, had to brush up on my skillz. But I'm also very disappointed EA/Dice are leaving the commander out of BF3. I feel it is absolutely needed and if you've ever played with me as a commander, you'll see how its supposed to be used.

<IFRAME title="YouTube video player" height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2XwIjOo6xNg" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

I spend most of my time working on my RC helicopters
invertedheliflip.gif
and related projects. Alot of people in the RC heli hobby know me as I've made a ton of beginner videos to help people get into this awesome hobby. I also have a website and forum for rc heli's.

Site - My RC Guides Home Page
Forum - http://myrcguide.com/index.phpAn

Older pic

Me_with_e-smarts-630x480.jpg

Other then playin BF2 and working on my many websites/forums (I have a few of each) I don't do much other then go to work and then sleep (after I get some early morning killing on). I work a weird 2nd/3rd shift so I get out at 4am and try to get an hour or 2 of killin before passing out. I'm the maintenance supervisor at a gym in Binghamton, NY called "Court Jester", there are 2 locations but my gym is the nicest.

Court Jester Athletic Club

YouTube - Exceed RC Blazing Star Coaxial - Tour of Work

Well thats it for now, got some stuff to take care of then I'm getting on BF2 for some killin. I'll be seeing some of you online or on TS3. Might even try to get on 2142 for a bit, but we'll see.

Later
bye.gif

Welcome to -|TBG|- Thanks for stopping bye and sharing your story. Hope you like the site and I think that everyone is looking forward to BF3.

If the wings move faster the the fuselage its probably a helicopter are therefore unsafe, hahahahaha.

Yes I'm in love with helis, they don't fly so much as they beat air into submission.

I also fly RC airplanes but I hate needing a runway to take off and land on.

Back