Howdy!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

=tAw=HoneyR

Donator
Hi TBG, thanks for having us! =tAw= HoneyR
Untitled.png

Welcome! Enjoy the servers - and don't hangout your fellow clan mates on the other team on an island going forward. Sound good? Thanks!

Welcome! Enjoy the servers - and don't hangout your fellow clan mates on the other team on an island going forward. Sound good? Thanks!

We were doing it to see how tusk was finding enemies behind/under cover. No clue how he was seeing razzoo under cover, between friendlies.

I find it funny that Tusk just proved he was wrong in accusing me of "stat padding & collaborating" while posting a video showing I was 0-5 (see image) soon to be 0-6 @ the 0:06 mark. I have had several issues with Tusk seeing me inside of buildings that I had not shot from and other instances that just scream sketchy, so knowing Sanitized can video I went to hang with him so he could run video there was no stat padding or collaborating as Tusk has led you to believe.
tusk_accusation proven wrong.png

With that said, how long is the ban for something I was not doing going to be?

Thanks,
~ RaZz

I find it funny that Tusk just proved he was wrong in accusing me of "stat padding & collaborating" while posting a video showing I was 0-5 (see image) soon to be 0-6 @ the 0:06 mark. I have had several issues with Tusk seeing me inside of buildings that I had not shot from and other instances that just scream sketchy, so knowing Sanitized can video I went to hang with him so he could run video there was no stat padding or collaborating as Tusk has led you to believe.
View attachment 16380

With that said, how long is the ban for something I was not doing going to be?

Thanks,
~ RaZz
You can use the ban appeal form. This isn't the place for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back