How NOT to drive your '15 'vette...

Snakebabies

So, I come up behind a white ass end of a '15 vette on the interstate today....his tag was "HDTV". Fuck man the pixels were a half a mile a head of him waiting on him to catch up.

and had the fucking cruise control set to 71.5mph...stuck behind this dude for 10miles, what a tool.
Had me wishing I could do that car some justice...fuck those cars are nice, why would you drive a car like a self indulgent weener, with some sexy ass wife/girlfriend/mistress who prolly fucks half the dudes she talks to.

My suggestion, if you have a beast car that is meant to go fast, if you have open road ahead of you on the interstate, dont be in the "fast lane" and set your cruise control to collar popping, 1mph over the speed limit on the interstate.

Fuck man, I wish US Driver license(DL) was as in-depth as EU DL is. We would reduce worlds vehicle population by like 20% if people with out DL didn't drive

let me get my hands on one of those and yall be seenin my ass on the break in news report cause I be a goin

I saw two brand new ferraris at the gas station today. Sorry but corvettes are nothing compared to supercars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

let me get my hands on one of those and yall be seenin my ass on the break in news report cause I be a goin
fuck yea dude, I really like what they did with this year model. Id be doing 90+ on the interstates.

I'm just saying, the corvette's look nothing close to the sleek style and luxury of a masarati, lamborghini, etc.

maxresdefault.jpg

ur telling me that it doesn't look as sleek and luxurious as the lambo are you blind.

The new corvettes are sweet. Yeah I would take a lambo or Ferrari any day but the difference is people can attain a corvette for at least 1/4 $$$$$. I am telling you the new c7 drives awesome. They have come a long way. I have driven a few and had a convertible last weekend, (helps when a good friend owns a dealership ).

Also the magnetic dampers (shocks)in the audi and Ferrari supercars were from the GM design and licensed to them. That should say something.

Agreed! I personally don't like the looks of the C7 due to the rip off standpoint, but you can't beat being able to have your vehicle serviced anywhere. GM builds great power trains and they're finally making an interior not be that plastic-fantastic of yesteryear.

If I'm in the far left lane I always move over for people who want to go warp speed. With that being said not everyone wants to drive 1000 mph and in GA there is now a super speeder law in act. If I want to drive like my balls are on fire I just go do a track day at Road Atlanta. Other than that I'm going to stick close to the speed limit on public roads. No point in having a beast car if you don't have a license to drive it.

I'm not hating on anyone with a 100k+ car or anything, but I just don't understand wasting that kind of cash on nothing. I would rather buy an older Mustang and dump 100k into it and shit on any and everyone with baby dick syndrome.

I'm just saying, the corvette's look nothing close to the sleek style and luxury of a masarati, lamborghini, etc.

Maseratis recently looked like ass for years until Ferarri bought them. I don't consider that a valid comparison. Its only recently that they started looking good again. The Corvettes from the C5 up have looked pretty nice. However their interiors have been shockingly terrible until the C7, which still isn't wowing me.

I saw two brand new ferraris at the gas station today. Sorry but corvettes are nothing compared to supercars.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah because you really want to drive something that breaks down 8 times a year and gets an engine out service every 15000 miles.

I've heard horror stories of Corvette maintenance as well ;).

Yea that's true. My point is, the style of the corvette has never intrigued me. Doesn't mean I will own a lamborghini or ferrari anytime soon, but it's just great eye candy.

Back