Houston area TBG members

Nameless Ranger

I have seen a few of you who have fairly close proximity to my location (Houston, Alvin, League City, etc)

Any chance y'all would be free to perhaps arrange a meetup and grab a beer or something of the sorts?

I know there are others here who live in surrounding cities and I know that since Texas is such a big place we wouldn't all be able to chit chat IRL with each other (those of you who live in Austin and the likes) perhaps when I go out of town (I visit Austin, San Marcos, New Braunfels from time to time) we could meetup then.

Would like to get to know my local Texas residents a bit more since the only interaction I have is primarily with those who play Insurgency ( @jollygreendino & @eXodus )

If this is anywhat viable go ahead and send me a PM!

@sixer9682 i've always warned my kids to beware of men with a guitar in one hand and toys in the other.

@Nameless Ranger if you like live music and don't mind hanging with an old man, holler at me anytime you're going to be in the Austin area.

I actually just moved from Jersey Village over to Spring between Cypresswood and Louetta.

We're still considered Houston because Houston has insecurity issues and has to overcompensate for it's size lol

Back