hofman a real pain in the area!

killingseed

seems for fun this is all he does , TK with the transport , emp the deck , jump the line, and mines on the titain. you name it he doesnt it to be an ass.

been doing his crap all moring as well as most the time he comes on.

hofman.jpg

Working on it.
Name of ban and server please

is it drhofman?

THERE IS AN ADMIN JOINING THE SERVER NOW

tampa server yes dr hofman. i just switch teams as he crap gets old.

Dr Hofman has been banned for previous offenses. He's a complete douche bag. I say we ban him from all servers.

just wanted to say thanks, i wasnt looking for a quick response. he has been an odd one one day he is play the next he is acting up. i just had it with him at that point was trying to relax and "GET SOME" and have to put up with people like that is a pain.

Has this guy been taken care of yet? We don't want people like this in our servers. Also, this brings another to my mind. We need admins to play in Tampa as well as Suez and Mixed. Every time I join Tampa, I end up doing some serious kicking and some banning.

Oh, and thank you killingseed and bgd for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate the help in bringing these foul foes to justice.

I try to play in tampa as much as i can and uusally end up spending the first 30 min or so kicking asshats, Ill keep my eye out for him on our other servers.

Back