High Pings

KickAss-ViPeR71

I'm just curious if you guys have thought about kicking high pings over 150 due to the lag high pings cause i have seen pings over 500 come into your gunmaster random stats no lag tbg server. just a simple question? I know my clans among a lot of others have auto kick for high pings thanks.

If the ping exceeds the threshold a certain amount of times, they will automatically be kicked. If it's just once or twice, it has to be a consistent ping issue.

I don't get it i have a ping of 60-70 on your Gun Master server and i get kicked for high ping? yet there are player on there with pings of 160 /170 and even 200 and they never get kicked? This is nuts.

Our ping kicker takes constant snapshots, if your ping spikes multiple times it causes that effect.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

hmm just noticed gunmaster had two ping kickers enabled. And it was not our main one. The second has no mercy and kicks you once you've gone over the threshold. You probably had a few seconds of a brief spike and booted you. The main plugin allows some grace period before it takes action.

Back