Hididdly do neighborino :P

GeneralMech1

Wanted to stop in here and give a BIG thanks to you folks for running some sweet servers!
My name is GeneralMech1 and I am a member of KILLDU clan (KLDU)in BF3. I am an admin and
previous acting commander of our clan. We have been around for some time but recently let
our server go as getting it populated proved to be difficult, something you folks seem to
have no problem with. Previously we ran the #1 BFBC2 server and would like to think we started
the whole 1000 ticket craze. Anyways, just wanted to take the time to say thanks as I have 4
of your servers bookmarked to favorites!! Im not much for Metro personally as I prefer team
work and tactics! :gros7:Booya and nice job TBG!!

Senior admin,
GeneralMech
(KILLDU Command)

Shut up flanders.. No just kiddin, glad you like them man. Thx for the help keeping them populated.

Hey Dude! :D

Thanks for stopping in and saying hello, I remember you guys from 2142 vividly, Im pretty sure we had a few scrims together. Glad to hear that you are keeping strong in the years after 2142. I think we should have BF3 scrim sometime, it would be awesome. Any of the old cats around the Killdu?

Hey Dude! :D

Thanks for stopping in and saying hello, I remember you guys from 2142 vividly, Im pretty sure we had a few scrims together. Glad to hear that you are keeping strong in the years after 2142. I think we should have BF3 scrim sometime, it would be awesome. Any of the old cats around the Killdu?

Thanks for the welcome folks :D
@Dirty-Lex, Yeah I do remember hanging with many of you back then and we scrimmed allot more back then lol. Most of our clan is old school now which constitutes
the 30 or so regular players we still have. We are much less active now as most of us are old farts in our 30's & 40's with families but the fact that we all still
find time to get together says something as to our friendships as allot of you here have I am sure. I have watched your clan grow and you guys have become most
impressive! Love the web site BTW!! We dont scrim much any more although we did get talked into one 6 months ago with H4H and we won the 1st 3 out of 5 so that was
cool but our clans mostly just enjoy playing each other on the regular servers and it was all good fun.
As to the "old cats" their are still about 15 of us around. Once a gamer always a gamer a few of which you might remember are Spiff, Turdnugget, Cracka, Vulcuncannon, Nenad
and Raggmop. Anyways we are really looking forward to 2143 as we all miss the 2142 days and titan love but it looks as though EA/Dice is going to be putting BF4 out first :(
I have many great friendships at KILLDU but if we ever dissolve you guys will be first on my list to talk to about new tags! Keep up the good work folks!!:respect-055:

GeneralMech1

i remember killdu in 2142. We were scrimming A LOT together. I remember Spiff very well

Anyway thanks for the kind words

Back