Hi

BTokyo

Hi I am Bea I play as SquirrelyTokyo. Conquest Large is my favorite but I mostly play on Lockers. I play a ton of Steam games as well. Games of interest include GW2, CIV V, Worms, Battle block, Trine, and Magic.

Magic like magic the gathering - duel of the planeswalkers? MTG online? or Magicka... which i also associate with "Magic". I apparently don't have worms on steam, which is surprising. I'll have to fix that at some point, but probably not till it comes back up on sale. Hopefully Joleb won't destroy EAs "backend" again and we won't need other games to occupy ourselves with. Hope to see you around more and remember to duck...

Hello to everyone, I don't know how to reply individually seems no matter what I do it just sticks it at the bottom.(maybe this is normal) So until I figure it out I will just put everything here lol Yes I meant magic the gathering I am currently playing origins with a white green deck! I love the hydra managorgers! Vordar I always remember to duck....im not sure who all can see this forum so I will not post my steam ID but anyone who wants it can PM me :) ugh had to edit again...apparently I cant word today.

Last edited:
Hello to everyone, I don't know how to reply individually seems no matter what I do it just sticks it at the bottom.
if you highlight what text you want to reply to and stop, bottom right hand of highlited text will have quote|reply...just hit reply and will quote that text only of someone's post.

if you highlight what text you want to reply to and stop, bottom right hand of highlited text will have quote|reply...just hit reply and will quote that text only of someone's post.
Yeah I eventually figured it out, I never use forums so I was really lost at first. I think I have been stumbling my way around pretty good....hopefully anyway lol

Back