Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThoobHertz

BANNED
BANNED
Hi, My names ThoobHertz from BF3. I'm 35, male, like to play online FPS. What brings me here to register is an admin on one of your servers named gi-bruce2. I'm sure you know him. First question is how old is he? Cause he sure acts like hes a little kid. Why you ask? Let me tell you. I was on your server playing for at least 3 hours with no problems. We ended up on Caspian map and I was in a chopper vs him. We had 3 air dogfights and I took him down every time. After the third time I was minding my own business shooting infantry at Forest and I notice rockets coming at me so I turn and low and behold its the enemy chopper. Hell Bent on taking me down. I fired back and hit him with a few rockets, he retreated to spawn. I chased him and killed him, he then proceeded to kick me from the server no warning, no reason, no fuck all... Was he mad? I bet he was cause he just couldn't take me down. I could care less if he denies it or cries about it, but at least get your admins in check. Admins like him ruin the game for players that just want to have some fun. My advice to Bruce, grow up and learn to play so you don't have to resort to kicking players that are better than you. Thanks for listening.

OK, first off thanks for stopping by and posting on this topic. I did have a chat with him on this. I was not there but if that was the case then your kick was not warranted and was a mistake. If so, I apologize for the kick.

To clarify the uncap rules while in a dog fight, be it a plane or helo, there is no safety within the main once up and fighting. Once engaged in a fight it is open house on the enemy. But please keep in mind not to attack anyone in the main.

However, as an open note, this does not mean anyone can attack a plane or helo taking off or anyone else, e.g., tanks jeeps and so on.

This is not a message I am directing at anyone just an open statement to help clarify the uncap rules for dogfights.

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi! omegle bro... is how i thought this thread would be, and was sorta right.

Thank you. I was fully aware of not attacking uncaps which I had not done the whole time. What bugged me the most was I was doing really good, had some good awards and medals, plus my kd ratio was good. But anyway, thanks for clearing it up.

Hi again, I got a little beef here with your sucky admins. Again Bruce has kicked me. Why you ask? Let me explain. I was in the chopper gunner seat with my squad mate doing really good. We died, I spawned and ran back to the chopper to see Bruce waiting for it to spawn(first off shows how much of a noob he is for camping the chopper instead of playing but w/e). The chopper spawned and I got in, my squad mate who was not there when I arrived beat Bruce to the chopper, so he types in chat "bye" then proceeds to kick me. No reason, nothing. I'm sorry guys but Bruce clearly cannot admin properly. He acts like a child. Sorry he is on your team but hey, truth hurts. Anyway, I reconnected and asked why he always has to be a douchebag(ya I deserved the kick for this one, I was pissed cause I was doing really good) and Time Bomb kicked me for disrespecting admin. As I said, I accept that kick, I don't accept the crying baby kick though. What I'm getting at is if you guys want respect from players, perhaps you should try giving respect first. Its a 2 way street, and Bruce clearly only looks one way, his way or the highway.

Hi again, I got a little beef here with your sucky admins. Again Bruce has kicked me. Why you ask? Let me explain. I was in the chopper gunner seat with my squad mate doing really good. We died, I spawned and ran back to the chopper to see Bruce waiting for it to spawn(first off shows how much of a noob he is for camping the chopper instead of playing but w/e). The chopper spawned and I got in, my squad mate who was not there when I arrived beat Bruce to the chopper, so he types in chat "bye" then proceeds to kick me. No reason, nothing. I'm sorry guys but Bruce clearly cannot admin properly. He acts like a child. Sorry he is on your team but hey, truth hurts. Anyway, I reconnected and asked why he always has to be a douchebag(ya I deserved the kick for this one, I was pissed cause I was doing really good) and Time Bomb kicked me for disrespecting admin. As I said, I accept that kick, I don't accept the crying baby kick though. What I'm getting at is if you guys want respect from players, perhaps you should try giving respect first. Its a 2 way street, and Bruce clearly only looks one way, his way or the highway.

Our rules scroll through the server, you clearly broke one. Play by the rules and we have no problems, break them, and pay.

Your words are offensive, in my opinion, we have put up with them for to long. In a community where I contribute my HARD EARNED MONEY, I don't want to hear bitching from some freeloader.

Shut up, play the game by our rules, or find another server.

Nobody asked, but OK, whatever.

After your previous run-in, I expect you double-checked the server !rules. That being the case, you must know why you were kicked. Oh, and lose the attitude or fuck off.

Hi again, I have a little beef with one of your users. Why you ask? Let me explain. This guy ThoobHertz is an outright toolbag who doesnt know how to read. If he had spent half as much time learning how to read, and then reading the rules as he does complaining about shit, then he wouldnt have any problems. But yet, whining seems to be something he's very gifted at.

What they said, the cutting in line for choppers crap is getting old. The rules scroll in game and at any time a player may bring up the rules by typing !rules. Your previous issue with Bruce aside he was entirely correct on this, he could have killed you instead of kicking you sure, but either way he's in the right. If our server rules were so out of line we wouldn't have a server list of popular populated servers. There are literally thousands of other servers out there for you to play on and I'm sure at least one of them would cause you less stress than ours. Kindly find one or follow the rules.

jump line again and it will be a ban ! dont like it go play somewhere else.oh and thanks for having my back guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back