Hi there TBG

buli1982

Hello heres a little bit about me,i am Buli 29 from Canada
i mostly play bf2 i prefer that,till the bf3 comes out then things will change

i am a bussines owner,i have apizza store,so free pizza for everybody,lol
so from now on ill be active on team speak,the forum,and your website,and possibly descuss things with you guys,share stories,jokes,and what so ever
my first day here,till my trial is up. nice to meet you all!!!

welcome to site buli, as I said to you in teamspeak just hop on the channels and get the know the guys. No matter what channel they happen to be in, you are welcomed in all.

Hello and Welcome to |TBG|, buli. =)
Hop on the "All Maps" server as well. I'm therrr. lol.

Hi buli, want to send me some pizza in Iraq? it's been a month since I had some, I'm jones'n for pizza.

Fun group of guys here, especially if you like to talk a little shit while playing.

ok,what would you like for tapping,all meat or vegetarian,and ill have to sand it thru Canada post,lol cheers thanks for the warm welcome,everyone this must trully be an amazing good Family Clan!!!

Rc with no pizza-that's just wrong. I'm sure the Canada Post would get it there while it's still warm and tasty!

I have a question for you. If ham is Canadian bacon then what’s bacon? Being in the pizza business I figured you would be well qualified to answer that for me. :)

canadian bacon is also known as peameal bacon.
bacon is awesome, and that is all

shakvave

that is one really good question If ham is Canadian bacon then what’s bacon :
my best answer for this would be : ham

shocckwave now i have aquestion for you

You are driving a bus. Four people get on, three people get off, then eight people get on and ten people get off, then 6 people get on and 2 more people get off. What color were the bus driver's eyes?

Back