Hi Everybody

BirdPunk

Well I have been registered on here for about 5 months now, and never really thought about introducing myself. First of all, I LOVE YOUR SERVERS, I really love the rule about racial slur=autoban. I'm not even going to get into my beliefs. anyways not a lot to say about myself. I guess if you really want to know you can ask, I'm not going to get offended. Keep up the good work everyone.

As long as you're cool with the Flying Spaghetti Monster we're good :D

Thanks for the kind words!

Well of course I'm cool with the Flying Spaghetti Monster, who wouldn't be? Again Keep up the good work, everyone.

I guess if you really want to know you can ask, I'm not going to get offended.

Are you bi or gay? I only ask because Soulzz has these odd fetishes. But hey, we don't criticize, we just take photos for blackmail later. Thanks for stopping in and saying hello.

hey six do you still have the one of soulz and the chicken

You mean the one with Soulzz, the chicken and the pitbull? Yeah. I've still got that one. It's priceless.

Well thanks for asking, but sorry to let you down, I'm straight. But you could always find some other way to get some blackmail material.

sorry, again. I'm not gay. and besides gay usually doesn't just start. I have questioned my own sexuality, when I was younger. But nothing beats the feeling of a woman.

Are you bi or gay? I only ask because Soulzz has these odd fetishes. But hey, we don't criticize, we just take photos for blackmail later. Thanks for stopping in and saying hello.

LMFAO wow that was some funny shit. Just don't show him my blackmail pix :(

you should take a look at soulzz's sister. That girl can do pretty much anything.

Back