Hey TBG!

Kbot

Hello TBG, im Kbot

Im new here and was thinking you would find this story interesting. I am 19 years old and me and my dad build and review computers, so one day he gives me his old harddrive and everything on it and when i hook it up and go on the internet TBG was one of his home pages. I would read the posts on the page from time to time and half a year later (today) i just desided to join up and say hi.

Little bit more about me is that i am a gamer, i have played your servers on bf2 and cant wait for bf3. i have been playing games and junk sence i was about 6 years old, what i first started getting into was Quake 2 and at the age of 7 i was ranked 23 out of 200 people at a massive lan party :D i have a longggg list of video games that i play and if you havent already seen from my name i even played "Total annihilation" im also VERY random and love being random!....... interesting i made my text green.

I am looking forward to getting to know you guys and playing on the server more

If you have a game and want to play chances are i have the game to, and im always ready to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

My dad played the COD server a lot his name was Stang_Cluboc. He mainly plays Black Ops now.

Haha..I like this guy! Welcome Kbot...hopefully we can shoot em up soon! :)

Hey Kbot!

Pleasure to meet you dude! We would love to have you come on TS and kick some ass on our servers!

Glad you enjoy the website, make your self at home

Welcome Kbot.. Come on and let's kickass and chew bubble gum! ;)

Back