hey everyone

johnfatboy

I was told about this place by Guerrillero , a fellow Sim Racer from Iracing. I Love BFBC2 and when I get a chance I hit the battlefields and do my best. Last night I joined one of your servers, it was a team deathmatch server, I usually play conquest and what a crazy night it was...was alot of fun and though there was not alot of chit chat I did my best to figure out what my team mates were doing. You guys were so good, I was getting bombarted from every direction and i was just spraying bullets from getting freeked lmao. no stealth here man :) if I sat at any moment to get my bearings there would be another guy on me and me spraying and again hoping for the best :) will try to join again at some point and maybe get into some conquest games. Is there voice ? or is it all just a silent rush. I should lurk around here and get some pointers, seemed some of you guys had super body armour, I swore I let my whole clip out on some guys :) maybe the gun I picked was wrong for the environment of close combat.

later
John

We have a Teamspeak 3 server that you are more then welcome to use :).

Glad to know you've been having fun. Our servers are located near New York City. We have quite a few guys in and around New York so you're probably seeing the ping differences. Otherwise, some of us are REALLY practiced on that Isla map. Anyways, there is VoIP--you can request our Teamspeak info here.

Welcome. That is one fast pace server and will get the best of anyone. Look at the bottom of the home page to find the other servers or on the in game seach just type TBG and the servers will pop up for BFBC2. Thanks for stoping in and saying Hi :)

Welcome to the website. Glad you enjoy the servers. Hop on TS and get to know us.

Back