Hey Bros!

KhEuZz

Hey guys! Finally decided after lurking in the shadows on your website for a couple months that I would request to join TBG. I'm very pleased with the maturity and friendship that some of you share as well as the business side of things of zero tolerance and quick responses. Something that I haven't really seen with other clans.

A little bit about myself. I made the move from console to PC when BF4 first was released. Told myself that I was going to build my own PC (Specs will be posted later) after seeing Youtube videos of how well PC BF3 looked compared to 360. Learned alot of things building my PC with little experience but was fun and can't wait to do it again. It took several months of frustration of getting used to M/KB but now a year and a half later I wouldn't trade it for anything.

I'm currently ranked #2 on BF4 All Maps Conquest Large and have pretty much been playing on that server since the start (38 days of connection time). I became friends with Snakebabies and played with him quite a bit and have also have played with several members in the server.

Look forward to meeting all of you and establishing some friendships.
-KhEuZz-

Last edited:
Learned alot of things building my PC with little experience but was a fun and can't wait to do it again.
oh yea!!!! same here.
Glad to see you apply man. I thinked I dropped to like 150 or so on all maps. I will hop in and play a few all map rounds maybe we can tear ass in the chopper again some time.

p.s. pretty beast pilot, so TBG if you ever in mood to fly, hit him up!

Welcome, I often see you on all maps (where I spend most my time) be cool to catch you on TS and get some decent squad play.

Welcome, I often see you on all maps (where I spend most my time) be cool to catch you on TS and get some decent squad play.

Ah yes Mr. Ucav and Claymore. As long as I'm on the same team as you so I don't have to deal with those two things anymore.......!

lol, you can blame Cracky and JoeLeBroy for the ucav kills I never used a ucav until joining TBG.

the real question here is how do you feel about male frontal nudity?

Back