Hey All

AdamProton

First off, thank you all for having me and I hope I become a full fledged member..."HMMMM MMMM he said "MEMBER""...ahh the good ol' days of cartoons. I will definitely do my best to represent the TBG group as it is one of the best servers to play on still in Battlefield in my opinion. You all have definitely survived the, no pun intended, BATTLE of servers still standing and played on in the U.S. Awesome work. Others have not survived because they don't have committed and good people monitoring their servers, hence why no one plays on them anymore. Not TBG :)

Well I must first say, don't judge a book by is cover could never fit better for me. Despite living in Texas, I refuse to say "Howdy Yall". No offense but I despise that word, probably because I'm not from Texas. Want to know where I'm originally from? Just hold your right palm towards your face and maybe you'll guess what state in the U.S. I'm from. If you still can't figure it out let me know and I'll give you another hint.

Why did I choose my BF nickname? Well I combined my #1 personal and favorite GPK card, Adam Boom, see my avatar, from those golden 80's. I also grew up in a TOWNship...not many of those around in the U.S.. Then threw in a splash of one of my favorite Sci-fi movies 10 Cloverfield Lane. Throw it all together and there you have it 1BoomTownLane. All the other cheesy ones were taken so I made my own slice of American processed cheese. Goes great in omelets and grilled cheese.

Other facts about me?
I've been playing BF3 ever since it came out. I don't claim to be the greatest by any means but I can put up a good fight sometimes.
Married, she puts up with my constant playing of BF3 after all these years. So she's a trooper in my eyes.
Have 4 pets 2 dogs and 2 cats
Have 4 sisters 2 older and 2 younger
and served honorably in the U.S. ARMY for 9+ years. Damn proud to be a veteran.

Looking forward to possibly doing whatever it is you all do on Discord. Never been there so cut me some slack.

Thanks again all and I'll meet you all on the Battlefields

Last edited:
Interesting read, glad you like our server and also I have to say about time you applied!

you have lots of siblings, I am sure lots of stories that goes with it :D

Good to see another vet around here.

Cheers :D

Pun humor, nice lol.

We have alot of vets here. I'm the only active duty guy still here I think? Anyways sounds like you'll fit in just fine.

Just watch out for the cow lurking around here somewhere...

Back