Hey all!

Rattler

Rattler/Justen here, 38, married with 2 curtain climbers, Missouri farm boy, manage the parts division of a medical imaging company by day, put beef, corn, and soybeans in your local grocery store by night (and weekends). Been a long time clanmate of your one and only eXodus until it went in a direction it was never meant to go, then BF4 was a big let down, at least for me, and it got boring really quickly, so I bounced around from game to game as a pubby for a bit and then I found Insurgency. eXodus has been hounding me to join TBG as soon as he did and I finally listened. I play during the day at work, so some times I am not mic'd up or have sound on (cause like what kind of manager plays games on the clock right?), but I do mic up for an hour or 2 everyday. Looking forward to hangin out and playin with ya'll!

welcome i dont play insurgency, but im in missouri. where abouts are ya

My main game is Insurgency. Feel free to add me to Steam. Lookin' forward to seein' ya around the servers!

Steam: Mastakush360

Thanks guys! Blitz, I'm east central, between Jeff and STL.

oh right on im opposite side northwest corner just about 35 mile from iowa boarder

Back