Hey all.

Rhyker

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd introduce myself, The names Mike, I'm 24, from Canada, and pretty much solely play TF2, but I'm not adverse to branching out. It's nice to finally find a more mature place to socialize than the rest of the rabble I am use to. I hope my stay here is one that is enjoyable. If there's anything else you guys want to know, feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Rhyker

How do you feel about male frontal nudity?

Aha, To be honest, doesn't bother me at all...unless you have a better body than I do, or a larger male apendage...or better hair...or...well...damnit, lets just put it this way, If I see you naked, and the sight of such makes me slam my laptop lid, cry for hours on end, subscribe to every "LONGER AND THICKER IN JUST 7 DAYS" I come across, that might be a little heavy on my soul. But I'll deal with it, because I am a big boy, and big men don't cry. (Except for Toy Story 3, Lion King, + countless other movies I've shed man tears over).

To sum that all up....Not a damn thing, balls to the wall brother(or to the floor, whichever the case may be)

Hey, thanks for stopping in and saying hello, speaking of balls to the wall, that's actually one of our clan member's player name: balls2dawall :)

Well, I had two ideas in mind, one was writing that response out, the second was taking a picture of "Male Frontal" area, and blurring out all my nibbly bits, seeing as I'm new here, I opted for the safer option.

OR TO the toilet water for those morning shits you have to look forward to as gravity sets in.
Snake, do you have the north american or european style toilet? if euro, you can put 3 sheets of TP as a "landing pad" for your shits so you don't get backsplash, might work with NA ones too, but a little harder.

NA....I was saying as you get older, gravity has an effect on your balls so they hang down as a top lure for brown pythons

NA....I was saying as you get older, gravity has an effect on your balls so they hang down as a top lure for brown pythons

Oh god, yeah... they have the NA toilets on ships here, always have to hold on to your balls or you're dipping em. Get an euro toilet ! much more better life! :D

This entire conversation has gone horribly wrong so I'll add to it here. When I was working EMS as a paramedic we had a call for an older guy, in his 70's that passed out on the toilet. When we got there he was responsive so we helped him stand up so we could get him out of there to examine him better. Somehow, and I'm still not clear on how this happened to this very day, when he stood up the toilet seat came up partially with him and as he stood up all the way the lid goes crashing back down and he's screaming bloody murder. Turns out when he stood his balls bot trapped between the back of the seat and the toilet. His ball sack looked like it stretched about 2 feet long when that happened :eek:

I don't even know how to explain the direction this has taken, which tells me I will very much like my stay here. I'm from Ontario. I like how this thread has mutated from a simple introduction, to asking my input on male frontal nudity, to talking about balls hanging down into toilet water, to which it's ended with a heroic story of one man, during his duties as an EMS responded to a call about an old man in distress, who happened to by some grace of Odin, trap his balls in a toilet seat. I can tell I'm going to quite enjoy this community.

Back