Help with my cpu

Homeless

I would like to get rid of some shit or reformat my comp, cuz i know it can run better than it does i just do not know where to begin, and i know there are some of you out there that can help so if you want to gimme a hand some night like tonight or tomorrow reply to this...thanks in advance

Homeless, I'll PM you my cell #. We'll talk when you get a chance.

What OS are you going to be installing, Vista or XP?

ccleaner is good for getting of junk its better than disk cleanup that comes with windows and its free. Diskkeeper its faster and better than disk defragger that comes with windows.

Oh yeah I forgot. With diskkeeper there are two versions you have to pay for. I got the better of the two. Its meant for servers andit has more options.

I use PerfectDisk. I've used O&O and Diskeeper; my personal preference is PerfectDisk.

i have no idea what either of those are....lol...but if its free and good for my cpu ill d/l it

Defrag refers to re-organizing data on a HDD (hard disk) to make everything load faster.

I've been using this for defragging for a while:
http://www.kessels.com/Jkdefrag/

It uses windows' native defrag libraries, so it's as safe as windows defragmenter and works via the same i/o engine - just organizes the files better, imo.

Back