Help with managing server (especially late)

Conniving Bones

This may sound strange but the server could use help with managing idlers. I have been playing on the TBG hotwire server with my clan (GP: Grave Packers) for quite some time now. It is nearly the only server I play on. We have had many servers since the beginning of the battlefield franchise so we know how to moderate servers fairly. I've seen many switches back and forth about the idle kick time which TBG seems to have trouble with. Frequently I'm up till 2-4am (central time) and I find there are quite a few idlers hanging out. Even on the regular hours there are players idle for 4(unacceptable), or an infinite number of rounds. I like a fair game. I'm not requesting moderator power but I would like a way to communicate with an admin of the server at any time so I can help/request they take a moment to sure up the fairness of the server. If the server admins have any suggestions I am open to them. I would like to help as I understand the management of a server is tedious. Thank you for the server, and your time.

-ConnivingBones (Chris)

Back