help me please

Jackuk

Hello, could someone help me, on the server all the maps, they kicked me for hiding my ping, I do not know why it is hidden, I use a program called Pdanet to have internet on my computer, someone could help me with that please-

never seen the app you are using but from what i can read about it, its a linking program to tether from your phone, to give internet to computers on networks where tethering is blocked.....because all your internet for the computer is going over the phone its not linking everything on real internet protocols.....you may not be able to get around this without getting a phone that will do real tethering or getting real internet at your home.....also have to point out the current version of this software is having a ton of issues do to the fact its no longer supported

1...try a new app to tether
2...try tethering the computer with a USB cable and dont use wifi
3...get real internet at your house because we have people from EL Salvador that play on these servers all the time....(but they have real internet)

Hello friend thanks for answering, I use usb cable and this application is the best in the field that is the one that gives the best connection, and I can not afford hehehe residential internet at least for now so I guess there is no solution to show my ping.

Sin título.jpg

i read in to it a little more and my best guess on all of it is the app is making a bridge to the internet on the phone protocols so the web request the net itself sends back are based on a phone OS over a full PC OS.....i maybe wrong on this but that is what it looks like to me from my understanding the what i read on it.....

Back