Hello

DoubleTap420

My name is Frank aka DoubleTap420. I want to thank you for the well run servers you guys provide an admin over. It isnt an easy task, I know, I've been admin for yrs. I enjoy sniping, I really dont play for quantity kills as much as quality. Im into the classic music 60's n 70's. rest of it is noise. I live in Florida, and I am disabled, I play most days an all night as sleep is elusive. Married (comma) 2 beautiful children, any questions I can always be reached at imasfreeasabird@comcast.net.

again thank you for all your hard work
respectfully
Frank aka DoubleTap420

Thanks for saying hello. One thing though, isn't it illegal to marry not just one, but two children, beautiful or not? And yes, I am just kidding.

Hey there doubletap. nice to see you pop into our little community. i like to sit around in atacama and keep the base rapers in check. i know how quick that place gets out of hand. :D See you on the battlefield

Yo Frank Nice to see you drop in. get some ventrilo info and get to know some of us, see you on the field

Hey whats up mate...saw you tonite on the Atacama Server was cool too see ya around and welcome to the site :)

hey DT am at the coast fishing----6 grouper caught TUE----boat ran great---great weather

Back