Hello!

Prism369

My name is Andrew, but I'll normally go by Prism for just about everything online. I'm a 21 year old from Ks. I started welding when I was 17, and went into a welding shop a month out of high school and realized just how much it actually took to be good at something with little-to-no real experience. Anyways, I started gaming when I was 5 back on the PS2, BattleFront 2 was the best! I don't really know what else to say besides I really like hiking and camping, June 5th of this year I'll be out camping for a whole week and I can't wait! I'm currently playing on a laptop, but at the same time my friend and I are building me a PC. Should only be about a month before I have it built and I can't wait! I play mostly BF4 and my discord is just Prism. I'd love to meet as many of you as possible!

My name is Andrew, but I'll normally go by Prism for just about everything online. I'm a 21 year old from Ks. I started welding when I was 17, and went into a welding shop a month out of high school and realized just how much it actually took to be good at something with little-to-no real experience. Anyways, I started gaming when I was 5 back on the PS2, BattleFront 2 was the best! I don't really know what else to say besides I really like hiking and camping, June 5th of this year I'll be out camping for a whole week and I can't wait! I'm currently playing on a laptop, but at the same time my friend and I are building me a PC. Should only be about a month before I have it built and I can't wait! I play mostly BF4 and my discord is just Prism. I'd love to meet as many of you as possible!
Welcome! Where about in Kansas? I'm in the KC metro.

Back