hello

darthvader

Hello guys, how are you?.. my name is tony. i live in florida. 32 years old. i used toplay professional raquetball .. visit many countries and met a lot of people.. Now i am fighting Cancer. live in a healthcare clinic .. I enjoy now playing games specially cod5. I been playing in your server and had a lot of fun.. thank you for that.. I think when my situation is over my first move is buy a nice computer.. .. I enjoy games!!!
nice meeting you.. thank you!!!

hellow darth, how are you today? Im really glad you like the server and i am sorry to hear that you have developed cancer, if you would like to talk to us over ventrilo let us know!
Thanks

hello darth sorry to hear that. If you like games alot i Recommend getting bf2142 its alot of fun and the graphics are amazing :) hope to see you in there

hey dude srry to hear bout ur situation. i give u all the luck in the world to fight ur cancer. i also recommend battlefield 2142 if u get it my name is tanker385 send me a bud request and play on the -|TBG|- severs lol. good luck again dude

Hope you get better ;). In the mean time, you should check out the arcades we have :D.

Back