hello to tbg people

pipelin21

hello guys my name is albert , i am 33 years old and i live in new york city, i am playing battlefield 4 like 3 years ago or so, i have like more than 3k hours in this game i used to play a lot everyday for a long time , i didnt play for a while and just come back to the game like 3 week ago and i will still like to play as before ,now i have more free time to enjoy this amazing game, right now i am looking for a good clan to be part of ,i found this tbg clan in usa servers and for the last days i have been playing in tbg servers and really enjoy playing there, thats why i request to be part of the tbg family i would like to be part of this clan and have friends here to enjoy and have fun playing bf4, i hope i would have the chance to join tbg and make new friends to play with and help populate tbg servers,well i am a good guy who like to play pc games if you want to know more about me or want to be my friend you are welcome to send a friend request or pm . i hope i could find a good family here to have a lot of fun

DocHolliday

Secretary Extraordinaire
Head Admin
Donator
Hello and welcome! Highly recommend you get on Discord and hang out whenever you can. Especially since you applied to be a member. Catch you online!

IBETTYIMAC

Admin
Admin
Donator
hello guys my name is albert , i am 33 years old and i live in new york city, i am playing battlefield 4 like 3 years ago or so, i have like more than 3k hours in this game i used to play a lot everyday for a long time , i didnt play for a while and just come back to the game like 3 week ago and i will still like to play as before ,now i have more free time to enjoy this amazing game, right now i am looking for a good clan to be part of ,i found this tbg clan in usa servers and for the last days i have been playing in tbg servers and really enjoy playing there, thats why i request to be part of the tbg family i would like to be part of this clan and have friends here to enjoy and have fun playing bf4, i hope i would have the chance to join tbg and make new friends to play with and help populate tbg servers,well i am a good guy who like to play pc games if you want to know more about me or want to be my friend you are welcome to send a friend request or pm . i hope i could find a good family here to have a lot of fun

Good to see you pipelin21.. I have known this guy from way way back... He is a good dude.
Join our clan old buddy!!!
https://www.tbgclan.com/form/1/select

pipelin21

Good to see you pipelin21.. I have known this guy from way way back... He is a good dude.
Join our clan old buddy!!!
https://www.tbgclan.com/form/1/select
thanks betty yes we know each other from a long time ,remember when u killed me with those rockets many times lol, now i am trying to join the tbg family i sent a request to join i hope they will allow me to be part of this family.

Matt-aka-FAST

TBG Founder
Leadership
Donator
Welcome to our forums.

I too am a victim of his rockets :D

Join us on discord and we can give you your intro to your membership first (if it has not been done yet).

pipelin21

I too am a victim of his rockets :D hahahahhaa i bet you do betty is a nice guy.