Hello to all.

NeilDGrasseTyson

How's it going?

Pretty excited to see what happens in the clan here. Been playing BF 4 since launch on and off, but most recently in the last year, pretty consistently.
A little about myself.
I live in British Columbia, Canada. I've been gaming most of my life, as I suspect most here have as well. Beyond gaming, I have been working as an Automotive Mechanic for the last 4-5 years, however I have a passion for science and because of that I've decided to follow a job in S.T.E.M. Going back to school to get two degrees in nuclear medicine and then radiation therapy, and then later down the line I hope to get my masters in Biology or Physics.

Super excited to see what happens on July 22nd with the gameplay that Dice has for 2042. Got my hopes up for that game, but am also keeping it a little reserved.

What's everyone else thoughts on the new BF?

Hello, great to see another Canadian here and nice intro :D

same here, I’m a little reserved when it comes to 2042 but hopeful it will turn out to be just as fun as bf4. The latest BF didn’t do it for me.

Well, hopefully a lot more info can be dropped on the 22nd. The last gameplay video seemed more theatrical more then anything.

Howdy! Definitely a little worried about some stuff for BF2042, however I already pre-ordered because I've been waiting a long while for a modern-day Battlefield shooter that's more up to date :) I'm going all out when it's out :D

Congrats on hopefully getting all of those degrees! Very interesting change of scenery going from mechanic to nuclear physicist xD

Back