Hello to all from the SAAW86 God

TBG CHEATS

BANNED
BANNED
Chello guys , kool website ! e107 ? looks like it , Game On people ! SpaceAcer told ya so !

The SAAW86 GoD ........ some say no skill ! Try taking down Killser and then talk to me about skill.
Nice to meet you all.

I agree with you there he is one bad ass in a gun ship....But hell all TBG are. I hate even running around on the ground because I always end up with a TV missile in my ass.......lol

I'll tell you a story , lol , when i first started playing 2142 i was getting my ass kick over and over and over by gunship pilots and gunners , i was just like dam ! So when i got the SAAW86 unlock it was total payback time , never let it go , next thing i know im ranked in the top 500 , then 200 , now 50 , lol , i mean i know you guys are a bunch of pilots and maybe im in the wrong place here but i get the most enjoyment from the game by killing pilots , the main reason i keep playing on the TBG servers is because i can find no match for my saaw anywhere els , im always gunning for killaser ! I look for him alot , i dont get him much but when i do it just makes it more fun for me because killing him is like striking gold ........... most others are an easy kill for me , rockie pilots have no chance , there are some tricks to the trade of the saaw but i wont go into any of that here , i get called names and i get ban alot because of the SAAW , 308 just ban me over my saaw , i ask them about it and they said i was ban for over loading shields 3 and 4 to blow console one and two , lol , i dont do titan attack guys , i defend only , I NEVER ATTACK THE ENEMY TITAN WHEN THE SHIELDS GO DOWN ! I hold silos or defend my titan , im very good at titan defence , very good ....... I would also like to say that i get that SAAW = No Skill thing alot ! lol , the hard'est thing about useing the saaw is staying alive on the battlefield long enough to use it , you cant just go running into enemy area's with a saaw , if you do your dead ! Please dont hate me over this saaw thing , its just the way it all worked out for me ...............and im good with , thats why my stats look like they do after 1000 hours of game time , they should be alot better but i spend alot of time with the saaw , 10 kills in one game with saaw is a good game , my best game with the saaw was 22 kills , and are you ready for this ? it was on the TBG Tampa server ! lol .....No disrespect guys its all just good fun.

LOL. Never seen anyone so dedicated to taking down ppl with SAAW. I would say that all that time that you've spent with saaw, you could have ranked up in a gunship and become as good as TBG. But nice story though. I feel for you

Thank you dudes, its all very flattering, but I am not the best pilot here, I can pound ground good with gship yes, and can get away from your saaws good too, but try catching other top TBG pilots with your saaw.. you be amazed even more. 027 033 069

Ahhhh , thank you for the kind replys ! look at how my avatar keeps not showing up ! zen photo hosting "SUCKS" !

I, too, enjoy pointing the SAW skyward when my clanmates are on the other side. I get owned 9 out of 10, but that number 10 is sweet! I fly like a blind monkey, so I'm always on the ground.

Space the saaw is all you do, so you bound to get good at it evenually right...lol

Hey shibby , what up man , what you been do'in ? seen ty the other night , been gaming with DI a bit latly , been spending a lot of time on the MOH airborn platform , its a lot of fun to go back and use the old school weapons and yeah im still working on that SAAW thing maybe some day ill get the hang of it and get a kill or two ! any way man im going to jump on vent tonight with this TGB Clan and see what the real deal is , you going to be around ? I need somethig to aim at ........lol......see ya bro .

Back