Hello TBG

_3pi

Hi TBG, i've been enjoying your server the past few days and just wanted to stop by and say hello and thank you. I mostly play rifle only but have started playing all weapons because there just are no American bolt servers left unfortunately. I've been playing this game since release and every other cod game since the original. When this game was hosted by TWL (teamwarfare.com) our team was one of the top teams on multiple ladders. I'm not bragging, I just want you to know that I have a lot of experience playing this game both publicly and competitively.

That being said, I have been accused multiple times of hacking on your server by pub players mostly but I'm fairly sure a couple TBG members were hinting towards it. I read in a couple post you guys stream to pbbans and I saw someone banned through it on your server. As I have run servers for this game I know pbbans is very sure fire way of weeding out cheaters, their expertise in reviewing demos is very good in my experience. If you have doubts (which I can tell you might) I would greatly appreciate it if you sent them a demo to review.

Thank you for your time and I do apologize for any trouble I may have caused you. Thanks again for the great servers.

[BRS]_3pi

Thanks for stopping by, no worries we just check out everyone regularly to keep the integrity of the server, nothing personal.

thanks for coming to the site. like fast said we do regular checks on people. our regulars on the server are also very adamant about clean play and like to send us demos for submission to pbbans. seeing as how me or fast have yet to recieve a demo of you i think you are in the clear. :D have fun and enjoy the servers. and dont be afraid to go all out in there. i use to get banned alot before i came across TBG, were a good bunch i think. :D

I have been accused multiple times of hacking on your server by pub players

I admit to speccing you and my verdict is that you are an excellent player. After only a couple of minutes, my mind was made up. Damn, another body stopping me reaching my goal of 150 kills on Dome :D

I send in a few demos here, in fact, last 3 iirc resulted in GUID bans for the tossers ;) I would rather lose 0-50 from skill than take one death from a hack. Wouldn't enjoy either btw :D

Some truly great players on the COD5 servers these days, and we all look out for each other too :)

yeah he is pretty good player. TDM server seems to attract the best players :)

Buncha twitchy fingered fools if you ask me. I can't kepe up with TDM-style games because I'm not allowed to be cranked on caffeine anymore, haha. But yeah, if we thought you were a cheater, you'd be gone. We're very straightforward when it comes to accusations and the like. If you haven't heard directly from a founder or head admin, then you should be good. Thank you for stopping by our servers and we hope you continue to have good experiences playign with us.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the welcome. It really is a rare thing to find administrators who take the time to deal with cheaters the correct way instead of banning anyone who has a high score or is better than them.

LOL...just sayin

I have run servers and have streamed to pbbans before so I know it works if you take the time to get the demos and submit them.

Back