Hello TBG

Doobz

Just thought I'd post a hello and introduce myself. My name is Ron, I like stuff.
I'm a big time hunter, I collect lever rifles mainly marlins. I'm addicted to offroad machines like RzrS quads dirt bikes and jet boats. I only drive Ford trucks and drink allot of Bud.

I have a family, 2 boys and an awesome woman to manage all the mayhem i tend to stir up. Hope to get to know most of you during my gaming.

It's been great gaming with you on DayZ. Where do you typically hunt?

I do allot of hunting up the Muskwa Valley, only access is by jet boat up the river for 4+ hours.

Welcome. I've heard that Marlin's quality of level actions has severely declined since their acquisition by Remington. What's you opinion on that?

I own a Remlin, It shoots dead on but the furniture looks horrid, It's a stainless so I'm making it a tactical lever gun.

welcome1.gif

Nice... I take it those hunts are for extended periods of days and if so what is your camp gear?

Use to be just 6 of us for 2-3 weeks. 2 big wall tents, 2 wood stoves, 2 jet boats and normal pack gear. Last year we had 13 of us, 5 giant tents, 4 wood stoves, 2 generators and 4 jet boats..and a beer store.

Back