Hello TBG

F-22Raptor

Hey guys, some of you have probably seen me before. I used to play 2142 quite often, gunships primarily. Anyway I registered and would like to be become an admin on 2142 possibly so I can wear your tags :]

Thanks!
-Raptor

Welcome back. Like Renno said. We no longer have a 2142 server. Maybe 2143 if it ever comes out. Saying you want to join TBG just to have admin on a server will not work out well here. You must first hop on TS3 and get to know as many people in the clan and then we vote. Based on talking and getting to know you.

You say your in the army. Whats your occupation number and were are you stationed?​

Hope that was sarcasm. Fort Knox is the home of the Armor Center and training the Armored Force.

Well that's interesting. Not too mention he was wearing TBG tags yesterday in 2142.

Untitled.png Untitled1.png Untitled2.png

he copied my name? I guess i am still ranked 1st on the leaderboards for gunship.

Not cool at all.

eh, sounds like a kid to me. I mean who copies another's gamer tag, and spouts hes an army sniper?

Probably, I see Jaydog under another name too, on that roster. ;)

I like how they haven't upgraded their knife server to 1.51 yet... I guess they think all the noobs still play 1.50? lol

Back